Nancy Anderson established her business, The Catalyst, in 2003 to provide: workshops; psychotherapy (individual, group, family); clinical supervision; guest speaking; retreats;Christian spiritual direction; books & videos.
- The name Catalyst means agent of change, igniter
The Catalyst Mission Statement
To help you discover and live Your First Best Life
- The Catalyst is here to help you discover what you really want in your life.
- The Catalyst is here to help you achieve what you want in your life.
- Achieve personal & professional goals
- Achieve psychological, emotional and spiritual healing
- Achieve reconciliation with self, others, and God
- Draw closer to God
Living Your First Best Life (not your second best life). This means choosing to live wholeheartedly (body-soul-spirit) resulting in increased peace and joy and fulfilling your life purpose.
- Living wholeheartedly requires developing the body (soma), soul (psych), and spirit (pneuma)
- The spiritual dimension is the fundamental core of who each person is
- To be most beneficial and complete, therapies need to include the spiritual dimension
- Integrating psychology with theology addresses both soul and spirit
Personal Faith Beliefs
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God
- God is a Trinity: Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one
- Because of His love, Christ died for everyone, paying the penalty for sin
- In Christ there is no condemnation
- The Holy Spirit gives gifts and talents to enable believers to fulfill their life purpose
- Heaven is the eternal home with God for believers